No Spammers Allowed.
MDC DOT has a zero-tolerance policy against the sending of spam and unsolicited mail through our application, and we prohibit the use of third-party, purchased, rented, or harvested mailing lists. To understand which kinds of contacts can be mailed through our system, please read this article in our help desk: http://helpdesk.mdcdot.com/knowledgebase/can-i-upload-this-list/
What Happens If My Account is Flagged as a Spammer?
If your account is flagged in one of the following ways, this will cause your subscription to be paused and an investigation of your account to be undertaken:
- Your Sending IP and domain name are blacklisted or flagged through one of the feedback loops we maintain with many Internet and Email Service Providers
- You have high email sending bounce, unsubscribe or spam report rates
- You are found to have uploaded and mailed to third-party, purchased, rented, or harvested mailing lists
- An abuse complaint has been filed against you via our support desk
We will investigate all potential spam incidents thoroughly before making a decision. If we find that you are spamming, or trying to spam with your MDC DOT account, we will immediately proceed in one or more of the following ways:
- Your account will be terminated
- You will not be refunded
- If your spamming causes any interruptions in our ability to service other customers, you will be held financially responsible and charged accordingly
- We will pursue legal action against you. (Spamming violates our terms of service)
I Think an MDC DOT User is Spamming Me. What Do I Do?
If you believe you have received spam from an MDC DOT user, forward the email you received to us at [email protected]
Please include the headers of the email when you forward it, and briefly tell us why you believe the message is spam. We take all spam complaints seriously and will investigate promptly.
Have Questions About the MDC DOT Anti-Spam Policy?
We’re happy to answer any questions you have about spam and our anti-spam policy. Just contact us at [email protected]!